Saturday, February 25, 2012

Library Research Assistance

Unfortunately, health concerns kept me from attending class last Tuesday. However; after reviewing the Research Assistance website I have learned that it is a useful tool to find my way around. It is an important tool for use because it really helps a person navigate their way through the library, and make sure they take advantage of what is all offered. I can use this to help locate where I need to go in regards of my research, and also make sure that everything is correct and done on time. I never realized we had such a thing here at state. I know now that it will come in practical use. Especially finding the APA citation guidelines to use for my Psychology major. I never remember all the rules and it is comforting to know that all of the guidelines are posted right on the SCSU website! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment