Friday, April 6, 2012

Interview Comparisons

Not a lot changed between my three interviews, except location. My first interview was done at my apartment, and the second two at the apartments of my interviewees. Also, I had previous relationships with the first two interviewees, and I had just met the third one on the night of our interview. For the last one I used a lot of questions from previous interviews that had struck my curiosity. All three of my interviewees were from the same form of African culture, two being from Guinea and one from Senegal. All of my interviews flowed rather smoothly, with absolutely no complaints! I kept trying to add on to each as I conducted them. I got some rather good information on the education system this time around, and luckily nothing contradicted! There were some differences, but in different countries with different governments in charge that is what I expected. I spent a good hour and a half transcribing the interview from my camera onto my computer. I feel pretty satisfied by my work, comparing to other interviews that I read I feel like mine went really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment